- To offer need-based programs and important disciplines of Science, Technology, Social Science and Business for both undergraduate and graduate students.
- To strive for excellence by providing quality teaching through wide varieties of instructional approaches.
- To produce highly competent and global standard manpower in Science and Technology; who will be proficient in communication skill, critical thinking and analytical abilities.
- To generate adequate resources to support the university’s instructions, research and extension pursuits.
- To provide timely, accessible and friendly support system that promotes partnership and sense of shared responsibilities amongst students, faculties, alumni and other stakeholders.
- To strive for the gradual expansion of faculties, departments and programs in accordance with the need and in abidance with the Private University Act 2010.
- To develop joint collaboration with similar universities, institutes and organizations, both at home and abroad and make agreements and Memorandum of Understandings (MoU) to this effect.
- To sensitize and infuse amongst the students and the graduates the core values of BAIUST i.e., Integrity, Openness, Intellectual curiosity, Commitment to excellence, Self-discipline, Sense of responsibility, Diver sity and Respect for others.
- To carry out other necessary works of the university to meet the need of the time.